Wednesday, April 27, 2011

La vita e bella in Bologna

A great thing about living in Bologna is that its a hub and it's extremely easy and cheap to hop around Europe.  For less then 20 euro, you can be in Florence, Venice, Verona, Rimini, and more.  Rome and Milan are a little more expensive but just as easy.  And thanks to Ryan Air, I have been able to fly to Spain, Greece, and Ireland for 9 euro each way... pretty nice.  I just wish I had more time because I have a huge lists of places I want to see and only a month left of classes... hopefully before I leave I at least get to Sicily and Sardinia.  (I love beaches)
There is never a shortage of things to do in Italy.  Here are a few pics from my favorite weekends here -

The Dolomites - best ski trip ever -


Cool concerts - on the train to see Kings of Leon in Bologna -


Cooking class with Miss Tagliatelli herself!


Venice for Carnavale


Fans at a Bologna soccer game


Ducati Moto GP night in Bologna


Lake Garda after Vinitaly in Verona



Rome


Family dinner in Verona



Milano


Tenerife, Spain Spring Break



Dublin for St Patricks Day




Gelato!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I'm just wondering where you're area is located? I just recently received an admissions letter to go to Alma and I'm trying to plan out where I should be staying .. any help would be awesome! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao! The school is located on a hill outside of the city center. There is a bus (#59) that leaves from Piazza Cavour and takes about 15 minutes to get to school. I would definately recommend living in the city center if you dont have your own car or scooter... its more convenient

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...I'm interested in this program I was wandering if I could ask you a few questions. My email is amcafaro@gmail.com....can you tell me how I can contact you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am right in the middle of applying for their international food and wine MBA program and i'm struggling a bit to get started. Actually, the problem is they haven't uploaded the enrollment for 2012-2013 yet and I am kinda freaking out! Is that normal? When did you apply (during the 1st or 2nd cycle?).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I applied for this course and I had interview but im waiting for the results. can i have your email to ask some question?
    this is my email " siyabarzangi@yahoo.com" i would be happy if you reply it back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao LL!The blog is nice. If You have a time to answer me I would be most grateful. e-mail - ant-konstantinov@ya.ru
    As I inderstood You finished Alma DFLG program. What about the real job prospects in luxury after graduation? This blog has't information about it. I read that it is no easy to find internship http://www.find-mba.com/board/21383/last/mba-blog (Wed Oct 05, 2011 09:21 PM).
    I'm interesting about this school and program, but some facts embarrassed me.
    Grazie! :)
    Anton



    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is when we are wandering those halls that we both say, instead of separately, at the same time: “I could live in Bologna and just explore every day.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbFvfwAzldA&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely appreciate your blog. Excellent work!
    Top online MBA

    ReplyDelete